CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 04, 2008

My Life List


1/ Two Books, I 'd like to read: Harry Potter and Eragon, because it is very interesting and magical.

2/ Two movie, I'd like to see: Harry Potter and Eragon, because I like to read these books.

3/ Two people, I'd like to meet (alive): Richard Clayderman and Conan Doley, because they are famous people. One of them plays piano very good and the others write many famous novel.

4/ Two people, I'd like to meet (dead): My grandfathers and My grandmothers, because I love my grandparents so much.

5/ Two instruments, I'd like to learn how to play: Violin and guitar, because it refreshs my mind and make me feel better about myself.

6/ Two sports, I'd like to learn how to play: Swimming and Akido, because I want to be strong and healthy.

7/ Two girls, I'd like to marry? Actually I don't want to marry because it has many problems and troubles.

0 comments: